Who needs cookies when you can make Edible Rainbow Cookie Dough? Seriously, I’m a sucker for cookie dough. It’s better than a bowl of ice cream , in my opinion, and takes so little effort to make! I don’t like eating raw eggs, so I always make special batches of cookie dough that are eggless so I can eat it with a clean conscience.
I usually make a batch of this, then just keep it stored in the fridge in an air-tight container. You can omit the sprinkles if you want, but they’re my favorite part! The rainbow sprinkles make it so fun and colorful and it can brighten my day every single time! My kids love it when I do this too.Print
Edible Rainbow Cookie Dough
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tablespoons of milk
- 2/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugars and the butter until fluffy.
- Add in the salt and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Mix in the flour slowly.
- Add in the milk a Tablespoon at a time until the dough is starting to come together. If you need an additional Tablespoon, feel free to add one.
- Store your Edible Rainbow Cookie Dough in the fridge until you’re ready to eat it.
If you liked this Edible Rainbow Cookie Dough, check out these posts too:
Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough