These M&M Monster cookies are going to quickly be your family’s favorite!!
Cookies are always a great choice for any occasion. Whether you are simply making tasty snack for your family at home, taking a treat for a holiday party at your kids school or are preparing for a cooking exchange, these Monster M&M cookies are amazing! Plus you can even alter this recipe to become a themed treat for Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and more!
More delicious cookie recipes:
Make sure you also follow me on Pinterest, where I share more simple and fun cookie recipes!!Print
M&M Cookies Recipe
- Prep Time: 3 hours 30 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours 40 mins
- Category: Dessert
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups M&M’s (use seasonal colors to make holiday varieties)
- In a bowl add butter, white and brown sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Mix well until with an electric mixer, until well combined.
- Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt and mix. Do not over mix.
- Add 1 cup M&M’s and mix well.
- Create 12 cookies out of the dough, by rolling into balls, and slightly flattening them. At this point you can place a few more M&M’s on each cookie to give it a more “pretty” look!
- Place cookies on a large plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. (This step is essential to not having flat cookies).
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Remove cookies from the refrigerator and place cookies on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Serve with milk and enjoy!