This overnight oatmeal with bananas and pecans makes the perfect quick and easy breakfast for the whole family. It is not only extremely easy to make ahead of time, but it also makes busy mornings much less stressful, while filling your tummy with something delicious and healthy! The sweetness of the bananas, maple syrup, and pecans tricks your taste buds into believing you have just indulged in a high-calorie dessert, while in reality, you have actually maintained a well-balanced meal to start your day!Print
No Cook – Banana Pecan Overnight Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Total Time: 11 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- ½ cup rolled oatmeal
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup pecans
- ½ ripe banana
- In a pint size jar or container add uncooked oatmeal, yogurt, chia seeds and maple syrup.
- Put on the lid and shake well.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight. (This mixture will last up to 5 days in the refrigerator).
- In the morning add bananas, and chopped pecans to the mixture. Top with a small drizzle of maple syrup.
- Eat cold or microwave for 60 seconds.