INSIDE: Snowman treat jars take very little effort and are a budget friendly gift idea. Try these DIY snowman jars for Christmas gifts this year!
Do you need a quick, last-minute gift idea? Snowman treat jars are the perfect solution!! This mason jar Christmas craft is fast and easy – you need only a few crafting supplies – but it’s still personal. No guilt when you give these DIY snowman jars for Christmas gifts.
- More cute craft ideas: How to Do Christmas on a Budget
I noticed a similar version of this DIY Christmas mason jar gift on Pinterest, but I had to add my own spin to it. Everyone who knows me knows I love Candy Cane Hershey’s Kisses! I’m almost guaranteed to have them on hand during the holidays, so I decided to use them as filler for my snowman mason jar craft.
Other fun winter arts and craft ideas:
- Easy Christmas Tree Shirt
- Pom Pom Christmas Trees
- Candy Cane Reindeer
- Mason jar centerpiece
- Christmas ornaments
HOW TO MAKE A SNOWMAN MASON JAR GIFT
Making these DIY snowman jars for Christmas gifts is simple and doesn’t require many materials.
- Mason jar
- 8″ – 10″ of ribbon
- Three black buttons
- Three glue dots
- Candy Cane Hershey’s Kisses
- To start, glue three buttons down the center of the jar. While I used glue dots, you can use a hot glue gun if you like.
- Fill the mason jar with your candy and put on the lid. Tie the ribbon to the jar lid as the scarf. Add a personal gift tag and you’re set!!
- It’s such a simple idea, and it turns out really cute! And who wouldn’t want a mason jar full of candy dressed up as a cute little snowman?!
FINAL THOUGHTS ABOUT GIVING DIY SNOWMAN JARS FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS
All it takes is a little bit of effort to make a gift that makes a big statement without breaking the bank or requiring a large time investment. When it comes to Christmas on a budget, these snowman treat jars definitely fit the bill!