Witches and Wizard Hats! This is another fun sweet treat idea for any Halloween party!
You can turn this treat into a craft idea too! Create the hats and give the kids candies and frosting and let them decorate a few of them before they gobble them on down.
Don’t forget to take a look at all of our fun Halloween treat and costume ideas. And also follow my Halloween Treats board on Pinterest to check out even MORE fun treats!Print
WITCH AND WIZARD HATS
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Chocolate Chips
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Keebler Fudge Striped Cookies
- Frosting (buy ready made in tubes)
- Melt around 1/4 – 1/2 a cup of chocolate chips. It took me around 2 minutes to get them melted when I made mine.
- Open the kisses and then dip one into the chocolate.
- Turn the cookie over so that you see the chocolate side and then set the kiss on top of the cookie.
- Set it aside so that the chocolate can harden.
- Once done, decorate with icing, candies and sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!