We are continuing our Spring Cleaning Series. So far, we’ve worked on the bedrooms and family (or living) rooms. This week, let’s continue with one of the rooms most of us despise cleaning weekly (let alone deep cleaning once a year) — the bathroom!
As a reminder, here are my general cleaning tips:
- What works for one person doesn’t work for everyone else. So, take what you want from the checklist and skip the rest. You might even have a few things you do that I don’t have listed.
- When cleaning, always clean top to bottom and then wet to dry. That ensures you are not reworking anything you may have already spent time cleaning.
- The best solution to use to clean is a bucket of warm water with a little bit of dish soap in it. You can also drop in a tsp or 2 of vinegar to add an extra bit of “oomph” to your cleaning.
- Use microfiber cloths to minimize streaks.
- When cleaning glass or windows, use newspaper or coffee filters as those usually produce fewer streaks.
- Avoid terry cloth when cleaning as it leaves lint behind.
Print out your Spring Cleaning Checklist: Bathrooms to get started!
Make sure you check out our prior Spring Cleaning Posts so you can get the checklists and catch up! Together, we can get our spring cleaning done before the end of April!
Spring Cleaning Checklist: Bedrooms
Spring Cleaning Checklist: Living / Family Room