Whether you’ve got leftover eggs from Easter, or just love eggs, deviled eggs are always a hit. However, not all recipes are created equal. This is – in my opinion – the world’s best deviled egg recipe.
I use this not only after Easter but also for our family get-togethers and Church potlucks. No matter how many different trays of deviled eggs we see on the table, my platter is always the first that is emptied!
There are a lot of variations you can try, such as spicy, or buffalo flavored. However, I can’t get my mind to go there. Deviled eggs are a classic and should not be messed with. Make sure to measure out the ingredients, and not just toss some in there, or your ratios will be off.
If you want to do something fun for Easter you can transform them into COLORED deviled eggs (the kids will think you are awesome)!Print
BEST Deviled Egg Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Side
- Boiled Eggs (one dozen)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Peel the eggs, and rinse them in cool water to ensure there are no shell fragments left on the egg whites.
- Cut the eggs in half from top to bottom.
- Remove the yolks and put them in a bowl.
- Use a fork to mash the egg yolks.
- Add the mayo, vinegar, and mustard to the egg yolks and mix until it’s smooth.
- Use a piping bag to pipe the mixture into the cavities in the egg whites (or you can spoon it in).
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve!