My kids LOVE this Halloween Treat. In fact, it is one of my oldest daughter’s favorites!!! Just 4 ingredients to make these fun Spider Crackers!!Print
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Ritz Crackers (2 for each spider)
- Pretzel sticks
- Peanut Butter (can opt for Hummus instead)
- First, break the pretzels in half in order to create the legs.
- Then, spread the peanut butter onto both crackers.
- Lay the pretzel legs onto one of the crackers with 4 on each side, to create the legs.
- Next, place the other cracker on top of the one with the pretzel legs.
- Then, using some peanut butter, stick on 2 raisins to create the eyes
If your child has a peanut allergy, you can use another product such as hummus or even chocolate spread.