Skeleton bones. It is one fun way to get creative this Halloween!!! With all of the parties that are going on, you have plenty of chances to make more than one fun treat.
This is one my kids, and I love to make together. It takes the simple idea of a pretzel rod, but in a smaller form. Adding marshmallows turns these treats into fun little skeleton bones!Print
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Category: Dessert
- While Almond Bark (I used 4 bricks to make the amount you see above)
- Pretzel Sticks
- Mini Marshmallows
- First, place your almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl and melt (4 cubes will take around 1 min 30 sec).
- While that is melting, break the pretzels into various sizes so that your bones are of varying lengths.
- Push on a mini marshmallow onto each end to make your bone.
- Once melted, cover the sticks with the bark. This is a messy (but fun) task. Be careful as the mini marshmallows sometimes fall off, but you can just put them back on.
- Place the bones on wax paper on a cookie sheet so they can dry.
- When dried, you can ‘break off’ the drips and over cover, and your bones will be ready to serve!