Hen House General Shopping FAQs
Does Hen House accept coupons? Yes! They accept both insert and printed coupons. They must be valid (meaning not expired). They must scan – if they do not, the cashier does not have to accept them. If the coupon has been reported to be fake or that it should not be accepted, Hen House will not accept it.
Does Hen House double coupons? Yes! They double coupons up to and including $0.50. That makes the maximum double value $1. Here are some things to keep in mind with double coupons:
- Hen House store coupons are not doubled.
- Product size/quantity as stated on the coupon must be purchased.
- Limit one per item.
- If the coupon is free, it will not be doubled.
- Any coupon which states “Do Not Double” will not be doubled (although some stores may still do this).
- The number of items which can be purchased via double coupons may be limited by the store.
- If the coupon value exceeds the product price, the coupon will not be doubled, but rather increased to equal the product price.
What happens if doubling my coupon exceeds the price, will they still double it? No, it will not be fully doubled. It will just be increased to equal the product price.
For example, if the product is on sale for $0.99 and your coupon is for $0.50, they will not double it to $1, but just increase it to $0.99, resulting in a free product.
Will the accept coupons for free products? They will – as long as the coupon has not been reported as fraudulent. If you have one of these printed coupons, please visit Customer Service prior to shopping to make sure the coupon has not been reported as such. That way, you will not have a surprise when you get to checkout.
Do they offer mobile deals? If you text HENHOUSE to 80802 you will receive MOBILE only deals! Just show them to the cashier to get the discount.
Does the Rewards card offer more than in-store savings? Yes! When you use the card, you will earn discounts for shopping. You can review some of them here. In addition, each week they pre-load various store coupons to your card. These can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for even greater savings! Learn more HERE.