Candied pretzel rods make a fun Halloween treat! I love to make these with my girls. They get a kick out of putting the sprinkles all over them. Definitely a fun activity to do with the family.
Check out all of our other fun Halloween Recipes and Costume Ideas!Print
CANDIED PRETZEL STICKS
- Pretzel Rods
- White Almond Bark
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Wax Paper
- Rip off a sheet of wax paper and put on a cookie sheet, tray or plate.
- Then, melt the almond bark in the microwave. I used 3 cubes to create around 8 – 10 pretzel rods.
- Once melted, dip the pretzel rod into the bark and use a spoon to help spread it so that the rod is covered at least 1/2 way.
- Hold the pretzel rod over a bowl and shake on the sprinkles. Rotate the rod in a circle while shaking so that you can get all sides covered equally.
- Place the covered rods onto the wax paper to allow the almond bark to harden.