This easy whipped cream recipe is velvety smooth and great for topping your favorite dessert or copycat Starbucks™ caramel frappé. Its creamy texture adds a touch of richness to the drink, making every sip delicious.Print
Easy Whipped Cream Recipe
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pour heavy cream into the bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. This should take about 2–3 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract to the bowl and keep beating until medium peaks form.Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Re-whipping right before using.
- Chill the mixing bowl and whisk(or beaters) in the freezer for at least 15 minutes before starting the whipping process. This will speed up the process.
- For a sweeter whipped cream, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar before whipping the heavy cream.
- For flavor, add 1 teaspoon of any other extract of your choice.
- To ensure that the whipped cream stays stiff, avoid overbeating it, which can cause the cream to become grainy.