Mexcian food is well-loved in our house. We find new ways to eat it and re-invent it all the time! We have our old go-to classics like burritos, enchiladas, and tacos, but we like to think outside the box sometimes too. A recipe my family loves to eat is this super Easy Mexican Pizza!
Easy Mexican Pizza is so simple, you will enjoy making it. It uses store-bought crescent rolls as the crust, so there’s no rolling or kneading involved. You can top it with all your favorites, but I love the combination we’ve come up with! This Easy Mexican Pizza is even good to eat as leftovers the next day! It stays delicious in the fridge, and tastes great heated up in the microwave. Good luck having any leftovers, though! We never do!
Other delicious recipes:Print
Easy Mexican Pizza
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 27 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Entree
- 1 roll of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 12 oz bag of frozen corn
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar blend cheese
- Roll the dough out onto a 9×13 baking sheet.
- Press all the holes together, so you have one solid square of dough.
- Bake as directed, but cut four mins off the time, since you’ve rolled the dough flat.
- While it bakes, brown the hamburger.
- Drain the grease, and add the 1/2 cup water, and the taco seasoning.
- Mix well to combine the seasoning and the meat.
- Add in the rinsed and drained black beans, and the corn.
- Let the mixture cook on medium high heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and cover.
- Heat the beans in the microwave, or on the stove top until they’re hot.
- Spread them over the crescent roll crust.
- Top with small dollops of the sour cream and guacamole.
- Sprinkly the meat mixture over the top evenly.
- Top the whole pizza with the cheese, and allow it to melt before serving.
- Cut into squares and serve.
If you liked this Easy Mexican Pizza, you would probably like these other Mexican recipes too: