This Mexican Lasagne is not only easy to make, it will FILL YOU UP!!
The flavors meld together absolutely perfect for a melt in your mouth burst of flavor. I actually prefer to eat this as leftovers as the flavors actually have time to mix even more which makes it even better (if that is possible).Print
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Category: Entree
- 1 lb ground beef (can use turkey)
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 3 diced tomatoes
- 2 diced green tomatoes
- 1 diced yellow onion
- 8 oz sour cream
- 16 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 oz salsa
- 1 can diced olives
- Brown and drain beef (or turkey) and return to the pan.
- Mix in taco seasoning according to package instructions.
- Place half of the beef on the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan.
- Cover with 1/2 of the red tomatoes, green tomatoes, and onion.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of each type of cheese.
- Dollop sour cream on top (I do several small rather than trying to spread it evenly)
- Add remaining beef.
- Repeat veggies layer.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Spread salsa on the top.
- Top with the chopped olives.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.