Yum!! This Black & White Bean Spicy Chili is the perfect way to warm up on a cold winter night!
It is easy to make — and takes just about one hour from start to finish. This recipe will not warm you up from the inside out but it will cause a delightful explosion of flavor on your taste buds. This one of those recipes you will love and enjoy making over and over again.Print
Black and White Bean Spicy Chili Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 2 lb ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 diced jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 can White Northern Beans
- 2 cans Italian Tomatoes
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp Tabasco
- Optional Toppings: Cheese, Sour Cream and/or Corn Bread
- In a large sauce pan cook ground beef with onions and garlic.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add all other ingredients as listed.
- Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and/or cornbread!!!