Get cozy and cuddle up with a warm cup of coffee, a blanket and one of these scrumptious Nutella Croissants. These easy to make croissants come together in less than 15 minutes and will simply melt in your mouth.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You don’t want to skip it, but you certainly want to make sure you also enjoy it too! One of my favorite toppings for bread is Nutella. I honestly wonder how I lived all these years without knowing about this spread!
I found a way to add a bit of an interesting twist to boring croissants. I filled them with — Nutella! Just wait until you taste these. You’ll never go back to eating plain croissants ever again!!
Check out some of our other amazingly simple breakfast recipe ideas!Print
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 TBSP butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Open up the packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Unroll and lay out flat on a counter. Cut into 8 triangular pieces (lines are already perforated).
- Scoop about 1 TBSP of Nutella on each triangular piece.
- Roll up a crescent triangle piece with Nutella starting from the largest side.
- Place croissant roll-ups on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Lightly brush melted butter over the top of each croissant roll.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to cool. Lightly dust with powdered sugar. Eat while warm!