Creamy Chicken and Broccoli
Easy weeknight dinner idea, this blend of spices, chicken and broccoli is a quick meal you can make at home.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Entree
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic (or 4–5 cloves, minced)
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- Rice (optional)
- Pat your chicken breast down, and season with the salt, pepper, and paprika evenly on both sides.
- In a large, deep dish skillet, melt two tablespoons of butter on medium high heat.
- Once the butter is melted, place the chicken breast in the pan, and let them cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, and place them somewhere to keep warm.
- In the same pan, add the remaining two tablespoons of butter and the garlic.
- Stir frequently, until the garlic turns a light brown color.
- Stir in the cream of chicken soup and the water until combined.
- Bring to a low boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Add the broccoli and the chicken to the pan.
- Cover the pan with the lid, and cook for an additional ten minutes on low.
- Serve over rice.
Keywords: cream of chicken, creamy broccoli chicken, creamy chicken broccoli